Many items came in broken like this one. They will replace for a 15% restocking fee plus postage. What a scam. If we sent you junk you must pay 15% more to return it as junk so we can send it out to the next sucker. How is that right or fair? I contacted by email their rep. and have yet to receive a reply. My guess is they will not correct the problem and will continue to stall until the next credit card billing statement. Please check out their return policy on their website. It goes just like this...There will be a 15% restocking charge on all approved returns, plus $2.00 per trophy for engraved plates.
Engraved medals, acrylics, crystal, glass, plaques and custom items cannot be returned for credit and are nonrefundable.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Please check your order upon receipt.
All items must be returned in the condition they were received. (Photos of your shipment may be required to ensure condition of awards.)
Custom or Stock inserts are nonrefundable.
Any awards with inserts applied are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Return shipping is at customers expense.
What a joke of a policy!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- What i got for the price
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "Over-priced, poorly constructed cheap materials made in China. The clothes and accessories always wear out fast. The shirts become loose and fall apart, same with he dresses, shoes fall apart,..."
- "I went to cartoys in Spokane valley Sullivan location had wire ran to hook up amp and sub they did the install after I noticed a scratch in my woodgrain..."
- "For black Friday I bought two pairs of uggs off http://www.chloeaustralia.org/ who had great deals on uggs. I wanted the uggs to give to my mom and a pair for..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."